Below are a few updates and information to share:
- Please consider helping our Parishes to be able to maintain economic security through this crisis. You can either mail your check or donate online (details below…)
- Just a reminder – there is a special collection for Catholic Home Missions this weekend "Strengthening the Church at Home."
- Check out the new On Line Prayer Group and Intention request – you can submit through the Church websites (links are below…)
- During this time we have been working hard to update the Parish database, so please remember to let the Parish Office know if your phone, e-mail, address, or status has changed.
- If you would like to register with the Parish, or know of someone who would like to register – they can now do this on line (links are below…) or contact the Parish Office.
- Check out the rest of this message for Mass & Intention schedule, Bishop Berg’s reflection, Scholarship opportunity, and a more Diocesan resource links.
- If there is a resource website, information, or pictures you would like to share – please send them! It’s wonderful to see how folks are making the best of this time.
Have a safe and blessed weekend!
"When we serve the poor and the sick we serve Jesus. We must not fail to help our neighbors,
because in them we serve Jesus." – St. Rose of Lima
Virtual Mass Schedule & Intentions for April 25th through May 1st
Saturday (April 25th)
5:00 PM – St. Peter’s Facebook
Gail Ruth-Seeley (req. by Dcn Joe & Bev Fitzpatrick)
Fr. Kevin Novack (health/healing)(req. by Dcn Mike & Sheila Anderson)
Sunday (April 26th)
9:00 AM – Queen of All Saints Facebook
Arthur & Adelyn Zimmer
Mariah Besecker-Green (health/healing) – (req. by Dcn. Joe & Bev Fitzpatrick)
Msgr. Marvin Kapushin
11:00 AM (Spanish) – St. Peter’s Facebook
Ines Gonzales Bernal – (req. by the Morales & Gonzales Families)
Maria de los Angeles Bernal Torres -(req. by the Eduardo Davalos Family)
Weekdays @ 12:00 Noon – St. Peter’s Facebook
- Tuesday (April 28th) – Thomas Zimmer (health) & Arthur & Adelyn Zimmer
- Wednesday (April 29th) – Arthur & Adelyn Zimmer
- Thursday (April 30th) – Thomas Zimmer (health) & Arthur & Adelyn Zimmer
- Friday (May 1st) – Arthur & Adelyn Zimmer
**** YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO WATCH Fr. ANDRES on FACEBOOK. *****
REGISTER as a Parishioner ON-LINE (click on the picture below or on the website menu – Parish Life)
Queen of All Saints – Crested Butte St. Peter’s – Gunnison St. Rose of Lima – Lake City
Queen of All Saints – St. Peter’s – St. Rose of Lima ONLINE PRAYER GROUP you can post intentions and/or join the group &
receive daily e-mail reminders of current intentions. Thank you to Mike Wright for putting this together!
1. Follow the link above to the Sunday Offertory Webpage for your Church.
St. Rose of Lima – add your Church Name in the Notes on the St. Peter’s Offertory weblink.
St. Peter’s Scholarships are now available for graduating high school seniors attending college in the fall. In the coming week,
an email will be sent to all parishioners with instructions and forms to apply for the 2020 scholarships. Deadline for submitting
materials is May 15, 5:00 p.m. The scholarship program is supported by the Altar & Rosary Society and the Knights of Columbus.
Awardees will be notified of the outcome by mid-June.
Diocese of Pueblo – Resources (click on the picture below to view):