- Attached is the bulletin for the weekend of August 22nd & 23rd.
- Please note there will not be an 8:30am Mass or Confessions on Saturday, the 22nd. Msgr. Jim will be celebrating Mass at St. Peter’s on
Saturday at 6:30pm.
- Fr. Andres will be out of town at the Presbyterian Council meeting next Tuesday & Wednesday, so there will be Communion Services at both St. Peter’s
and Queen of All Saints on those days.
- I will be out of the office from September 2nd returning on the 14th. If you gave Mass intentions, announcements, or office needs,
please contact the Parish Office by Friday, August 28th.
- Was this link helpful? Should I continue to include it in the e-mail?
Have a safe and blessed weekend!
St. Peter’s | Queen of All Saints | St. Rose of Lima
REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR MASS!
St. Peter’s Church Queen of All Saints Church
You can also call the Parish Office to register. 970-641-0808 (during business hours)