Dear parishioners, visitors, & guests of
Queen of All Saints CATHOLIC CHURCH,
It is with great excitement and full hearts that we bring great news! After many months of planning and review processes of the Town of Crested Butte and the Diocesse of Pueblo, we are officially kicking off our capital campaign to build a Parish Rectory on the campus of Queen of All Saints!
- Located in the east parcel, north of the parking lot, adjacent to the existing Parish Hall, see site plan.
- Permanent home for our pastor, permanent home for St. Mary's Garage.
- Bring together our long sought after vision of a complete campus; a beautiful Church, a multi-functional Parish Hall, and now living quarters to house our clergy.
- Enable us to reach out to priests and clergy all accross the country who would enjoy a vacation in our beautiful valley, and in return offer additional masses, retreats, seminars and a plethora of activities that will further enliven our Parish community!
- We have already recieved $263,057 towards our goal of $448,000 - 55%!
Invest in the Future of Your Parish!
Fr Andrés and the Queen of All Saints
Rectory Steering Committee
Print out the brochure and contribution form here!
Unfortunately for the time being we cannot yet accept online donations for this project though we hope that will come in the near future.